Discover Nocturnal ice climbing, on an illuminated site, discover the fun of using ice axes and crampons.
The area of Notre-Dame de la Gorge Contamines is ideal for a first experience or to improve your skills.
Guaranteed magical atmosphere !
Children can participate as long as their shoe size is at least an EU36! Very fun to do as a family!
From mid-December to March depending on the conditions.
If you are alone and you want to benefit a more interesting price, you can choose the group formula/ If you want a private session for you and your friends or family, you can choose the private formula!
Price for the group sessions :
50€ / person (guaranteed departure from 3 participants)
Contact us for the private formulas
Maximum number of 6 participants.
* The price includes
- Supervision by a mountain guide
- Equipment (shoes/crampons/ice axes)
- Harness and helmet
* The price doesn’t include
- everything that isn’t mentioned in “ the price includes”
Good physical condition required. We are at your disposal to answer your questions.
- Small groups for maximum exchange
- VIP acces to the semi-natural ice waterfall maintained by the Guides of Saint-Gervais / Les Contamines.
|Age||Adolescent, Adult, Child|
NOCTURNAL ICE CLIMBING
Meeting at the Notre Dame de la Gorge site:
- Getting to know the equipment (ice axes, crampons, ice pitons…)
- Getting to know basic techniques and safety rules.
Register by mail or by calling +33 (0)4 50 47 76 55 (Saint-Gervais) or +33 (0)4 50 47 10 08 (Les Contamines). We can help you to realise your projects.